Summer offer - new lower cost solution for RF testing from TÜV SÜD Product Service
Our new RF “shelf work” service is ideally suited to those who need a cost effective solution but don’t need a fixed time slot for testing. If that’s you then we’re here to help.
• Significantly reduced rate for testing – 20% off for summer period
• Guaranteed turn-around time 3-4 weeks following receipt of your test sample
• The same high quality service you are used to
Our shelf-work service is most suited to products that can be tested unattended and are straightforward to set up and operate. It’s not suitable for attended testing or for complex products. If you’re not sure please contact us and we’ll discuss options with you.
Test Standards to be offered:
European Union: Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU
- EN 300 220-2 (Short Range Devices between 25MHz to 1000MHz)
- EN 300 330-2 (Short Range Devices between 9kHz to 25MHz)
- EN 300 440-2 (Short Range Devices between 1GHx to 40GHz)
- EN 300 328 (Equipment operating in the 2.4GHz band)
- EN 301 893 (Equipment operating in the 5GHz band)
- EN 301 501 (GSM Radiated Spurious Emissions)
- EN 301 908-1 (W-CDMA/LTE Radiated Spurious Emissions)
- EN 302 291-2 (RFiD/NFC 13.56MHz)
- EN 301 441 (Satellite Personal Communications Networks)
United States: FCC
- FCC 47CFR Part 15B (Digital Emissions)
- FCC 47CFR Part 15.225 (RFiD/NFC 13.56MHz)
- FCC 47CFR Part 15.231 (Periodic Operation)
- FCC 47CFR Part 15.247 (Equipment operating in 915MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz devices)
- FCC 47CFR Part 15.249 (Equipment operating in 915MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz devices)
- FCC 47CFR Part 15.407 inc DFS (Equipment operating in the 5GHz band)
- FCC 47CFR Part 25 (Satellite)
- FCC 47CFR Part 22/24/27/90 (Licensed devices covering GSM/W-CDMA/LTE/CDMA2000)
Additional services of interest:
- Debug sessions covered in the discounts
- Debug consultancy
- Automated testing service
- Day & evening shifts available.
Note: Discount covers total test program Safety/EMC/RF when bought as a complete package.