Within the TÜV SÜD Real Estate division we specialise in Sustainable MEP Design. We are dedicated to the provision of progressive environmental design for the built environment and provide expert advice on regulatory requirements and beyond.
Our fully qualified team includes Chartered Engineers and Energy Managers who hold certification as; CIBSE Low Carbon Consultants & Energy Assessors, BREEAM Assessors, BREEAM Accredited Professional, Home Quality Mark assessors and Stroma certified SAP assessors.
We provide a wide range of services that complement our MEP offering and enable us to provide robust solutions throughout a projects lifecycle from planning submission to post occupancy operational energy assessment.
Our sustainability team provide the following services:
- Planning guidance
- Daylight access and overshadowing studies
- Passive design solutions
- Internal environment assessments
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Building Regulations Compliance
- Environmental Certification
- Dynamic thermal simulation
- Renewable feasibility studies
- Energy strategies
- Masterplanning studies
- Research and development
We apply dynamic thermal simulation from the earliest stage of building design to optmise internal environment quality and minimise energy consumption and carbon emissions. Using this method, we can undertake an integrated performance appraisal of design options to provide early advise to positively influence architectural solutions and cost planning.
As a team, we are focused on keeping up to date with industry movements and advances to allow us to deliver the best quality advise and solutions for our clients. We regularly undertake training, both as providers and to maintain our own knowledge, and undertake research and development projects.
Why choose TÜV SÜD Real Estate Sustainability Service?
- You will be dealing with industry qualified experts ready to assist
- We can advise you correctly as we are fully up to date with constantly changing Planning Requirements and Building Regulations
- We have a strong track record of delivering robust sustainable solutions that exceed industry best practice benchmarks
- We work closely with our internal MEP engineers to deliver fully detailed designs and specifications
- We will strive to achieve your sustainability aspirations in an innovative and cost effective way