Glasgow Golf Club is the 9th oldest club in the world and was the first golf club in the West of Scotland. The club moved into the Georgian neoclassical style Killermont House in 1904. It suffered major fire damage in 2018 leaving only the external walls and ground floor standing.
Wellwood Leslie Architects have been commissioned to transform this historic building to its original beauty with TÜV SÜD providing a full MEP services.
The building located adjacent to the river Kelvin will be reconstructed following input from Historic Scotland to ensure its listed characteristics are maintained, all the facilities available prior to the fire will be replaced, incorporating improvements to fabric, layout and internal environment including upgraded locker, shower & toilet facilities, Bar, dining & interconnecting function rooms, Kitchen facilities to a commercial standard and improved access from the car park and unrestricted disability access to all parts of the building.