Maintenance Management is essentially the process of providing specialist knowledge, assistance and support services to those who have a responsibility for ensuring that their Vertical Transportation (VT) systems comply with statutory requirements.
These services can be applied to a single lift or a national portfolio of properties, the benefits of which include:
• Cost effective maintenance.
• Control of annual expenditure.
• A unified approach to Health & Safety and British Standard requirements.
• Reductions in client administration time.
The results are achieved by offering the following support services to name but a few:
• Review existing maintenance agreements.
• Ensure compliance with the Servicing Agreement.
• Site audits and reports to ensure that maintenance quality is upheld.
• Site health and safety and equal access assessments to ensure adherence to current Standards and Regulations.
• LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations) inspection and compliance with statutory obligations.
• Provide financial planning reports and life cycle assessments.
• Investigation into equipment failures, reporting and proposed remedial actions for implementation.
• Review and validity assessment of maintenance contractor invoices.
• Monitor and review of SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
• Coordinate and chair regular Contractor/Client Management meetings.
• Review and report when required on any major incident/accident on an installation.