Founded in 1981, Dunbar and Boardman Partnership Ltd was acquired by TÜV SÜD in September 2015, and now forms an integral part of the TÜV SÜD Real Estate business in the UK.
Now trading as TÜV SÜD Dunbar Boardman, we have over thirty-five years’ experience in developing and delivering lift, escalator and access solutions across all sectors of the built environment. Our dedicated team of engineers are experts in dealing with the challenges of vertical transportation and façade access equipment irrespective of size, scope or complexity of the project. We work directly with clients, architects and asset managers and apply our knowledge of the latest innovations and advances in the lift industry to help make cutting edge architecture possible.
We guarantee environmentally sound, economical and sustainable systems are utilized, maintaining the highest levels of usability with a practical approach to passenger needs and behaviours, ensuring compliance with the latest codes and standards.
TÜV SÜD Dunbar Boardman is committed to the observance of National and International standards (BSS, EN) and statutes (HSW, EC) and are members of the BSI & CTBUH and have Safecontractor registration, giving our clients complete confidence and peace of mind.
TÜV SÜD Dunbar Boardman also provide a comprehensive Maintenance Management service for buildings, a service that many of our long-term clients utilize. This assures clients of the reliability of equipment, legislative compliance and quality assurance for all vertical transport including access equipment and Building Maintenance Units (BMUs).
We operate throughout the UK and Ireland and more recently throughout the Middle East and India.
Why choose TÜV SÜD Dunbar Boardman?
- We are the market leaders with unrivalled experience and resource, so you can have complete faith in our ability to tackle even the most complex projects
- We are totally independent so you can have confidence that our advice represents your best interests
- With an office network across the UK & Ireland we can offer a comprehensive and responsive service, as and when you need it
- We offer a complete service, covering all aspects of design, installation, commissioning and maintenance, so we offer clients a single source for all their VT & Access needs
- All our Consultants are trained as CDM 2015 Principle Designers, so you can have complete confidence in our ability to deliver your project safely and efficiently.
"We’ve had the pleasure of working with the team at TÜV SÜD Dunbar Boardman for many years, where they have provided unparalleled customer service and support. With their professionalism and expertise, the team deliver the highest standard of work at every stage of a project; particularly in this case where they worked with us from tender right through to completion."
Brian Jones, Head of Facilities Management at Olympia London
- Inspection & Reports
- Expert Witness
- Project Management
- Maintenance Management Support