Need some food for thought?
We are hosting a series of free breakfast meetings which will be of interest to anyone involved in the design, construction and management of buildings with lifts, escalators and façade access equipment. As the UK and Ireland’s leading Lift Consultants, we’re involved in many new construction projects and we work closely with building owners and managers to provide expert advice on all aspects of lift maintenance and management.
Design & Construction
• Specifying & analysing lift procurement bids
• Construction of lift shafts & pits
• Verifying that new equipment meets the specified performance
• Traffic planning and selection of lift equipment
• Minimising risk
• Maximising availability / reliability
• Maximising the life of equipment over its whole life cycle
• Planning for the future
• Ensuring Safety
Venue: Construction Employers Federation Building
143 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6SX
We would love you to join us, however places are limited so please select your desired date from the links below and complete and return the email.
1st October 2019 | 09.30 - 11.00 (1.5hrs)
2nd October 2019 | 09.30 - 11.00 (1.5hrs)