TÜV SÜD Real Estate is the umbrella brand for TÜV SÜD’s building services and vertical transportation consultancies, in the UK, Ireland, The Middle East and India. We are an integral part of TÜV SÜD, one of the world’s leading technical service providers, who have over 150 years’ experience, and have developed to over 850 locations worldwide, with sales revenues of more than €2.3 billion. TUV SUD’s 24,000 employees are trusted technical partners.
TÜV SÜD Real Estate is an international award winning building services engineering consultancy who champion a sustainable design led approach for the benefit of our customers, stakeholders and the world we live in.
We specialise in integrated design solutions for mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) engineering services and undertake complex engineering projects across all sectors of the built environment.
As a customer, focused business, we are committed to delivering quality and cost effective solutions, which add value at every stage of the construction cycle.
Why choose TÜV SÜD Real Estate?
As a national organisation with an extensive network of regional offices in the UK, Ireland and the Middle East, we take pride in our reputation for successfully delivering multifaceted MEP and Vertical Transportation projects.
Our dedicated regional teams have the expertise and resource to be proactive and collaborative in their approach, which is rewarded with a significant level of repeat and negotiated business, from customers who trust and value our advice.
Benefits of engaging with TÜV SÜD Real Estate
- We seek to understand your organisational drivers and project aspirations, and to tailor our services accordingly, so that you get the optimal solution that represents genuine value for money.
- Our specialist teams include leading experts in Vertical Transportation, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Sustainability and Specialist Lighting Design, so we are able to offer customers a single source service.
- Our regional teams are responsive to our customers’ needs, and respond quickly to changing project circumstance and demanding deadlines.
- We continuously invest in staff development through our in-house training academy to ensure all our staff have the competencies to deliver a quality, efficient and effective service.
- Our engineers work across all sectors of the built environment, so that regardless of the projects scope, scale or complexity, they have the experience, capability and confidence to successfully deliver.
- We use the latest technologies to develop our designs and are one of the few MEP consultancies in the UK to be BSI BIM Level 2 certified, which means you can have complete confidence that our designs are robust, accurate and practical.