Vacancy: Accounts Receivable Assistant / Credit Controller
Location: East Kilbride
TUV SUD Services (UK) Ltd provides shared service centre support to our Operational company, TUV SUD Ltd, which provide services in specialist technical consultancy, engineering, technical and building services to meet the needs of industry worldwide. We are part of the TÜV SÜD Group, the leading global technical services company, serving customers in a wide range of industries. In the UK, the TUV SUD Group of companies has sales in excess of £60m. Worldwide, the TÜV SÜD Group has a global presence with operations in Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, over 22,000 employees and an annual turnover of over €2 billion.
We have an opportunity for a one year fixed term contract to initially cover Accounts Receivable followed by a period in Credit Control to provide financial services across all UK operating Divisions.
You should have previous AR and Credit Control experience, preferably within a shared service environment. The role is ideally suited to someone with excellent customer service and communication skills and who has the confidence to suggest improvements to key Finance systems and controls.
- Responsibility for Accounts Receivable processing across the UK Divisions
- Setting up new Sales Orders and Projects in conjunction with local Project Managers
- Processing of high volume sales orders and sales invoices across UK Group of companies
- Perform Accounts Receivable processing in line with each Divisions internal processes
- Liaising with Credit Controller on cash collection targets
- Monitoring Customer Credit Limits
- Dealing with customers and internal enquiries
- Processing of employee timesheets
- Provision of ad hoc support to other transactional tasks within the Finance function of the UK Service Company
- Undertaking additional or other duties, as may be required by the business from time to time, as directed by your line manager
- Responsibility for cash collection across the UK Divisions working to weekly cash collection targets
- Reconciling customer accounts and debt collection action with client
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Team player who works well in small focused team
- Flexible approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude
Qualifications & Experience
- Standard Grade passes at General Level (or equivalent qualification), or above, in English and Maths
- Experience of handling Accounts Receivable/Credit Control in a similar-sized accounts environment
- IT literacy with practical experience of ERP/Accounts packages (SAP would be an advantage, but is not essential), MS Word and Excel.
To apply, please send your CV, including salary expectations to Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should refrain from including the following information on their CV as these will not be used in the recruitment selection process: date of birth, age, sex, marital status, school names, and religion.
Closing date: 25 August 2016