At the point of handover from an EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) partner to an end Operator, there needs to be confidence in the performance efficiency of the power plant and ancillary components. NEL assist by validating plant performance guarantees.
NEL provide UKAS accredited testing and certification by our MCERTS qualified engineers to assess:
- Weighbridge & Waste Feed Performance
- Waste Handling and Throughput Measurement
- Consumable Evaluation
- Measurement of System Envelope
- Test Protocols for Thermal Efficiency, Steam & Energy Production
- Test Protocols for Residence Time & Bottom Ash Sampling
Read our case study on qualifying an energy from waste plant.