As a group we are regularly involved in research and development and are keen to share our knowledge and apply this to innovative projects.
Our current topics of research include;
- Blue Roofs
- Waste Water Heat Recovery (WWHR)
- Phase Change Materials
- Sustainable Mixed Use Developments
- Regulatory legislation and voluntary standards consultation
- Climate Based Daylight Modelling
- Standards for Water Source Heat Pumps
We have recently seen Waste Water Heat Recovery systems installed in TÜV SÜD Wallace Whittle projects as a result of our Research and Development program.