Retail as a sector has been a large part of our turnover for many years. From covered shopping centres through to kiosks, out of town retail and high street fashion outlets. Wallace Whittle have been involved in many of the country's leading schemes and are proud to have been associated with a number of award winning projects. The changing face of retail always brings challenges which we believe we respond to with innovative and quality solutions.
With the ever increasing complexity of this sector, we believe that the skill sets required to meet the characteristics are also changing. Our investment in continuous professional development and training keeps us at the forefront of design.
We are pleased to highlight specifically our experience in this field where we have successfully demonstrated our abilities to deliver systems to suit varying requirements and where we have successfully demonstrated our ability to apply ourselves to a diverse number of building types and usage.
Our experience, however, covers all types, sizes and varying complexities of projects, and demonstrates a proven track record.
In addition to individual project experience we also have a number of multi-building projects either located across a large site or across various sites.
- Buchanan Galleries, Glasgow
- Almondvale Centre, Livingston
- Glasgow Fort, Glasgow
- Bon Accord Centre, Aberdeen
- Westgate, Aldershot
- Union Square, Aberdeen
- FortKinnaird, Edinburgh
- Churchill Square, Brighton
- Whiteley Village Shopping Centre, Fareham
- Princess Square, Glasgow
- Monument Mall, Newcastle
- The Forge Shopping Centre, Glasgow
- St James Quarter, Edinburgh
- Ikea Store, Belfast
- Marks & Spencer Stores, Throughout UK
- Asda Stores, Throughout UK
- The Range, Dumfries
- The Old Barracks, Stirling
- Boulevard Retail Park, Aberdeen
- Buttermarket Shopping Centre, Sligo
- Borders Books, Glasgow
- Burberry Store, London
- Mulberry Store, London