TÜV SÜD Wallace Whittle has a proven track record in all sections of the Residential Market. Our in depth experience crosses both Private and Public Sector projects and ranges from single dwellings though to large mixed use developments. We have also been involved with a number of urban master planning schemes and regularly review the environmental impact and utility capacities for major schemes. We believe we deliver an innovative response to each scheme on its own merits utilising experience from previous projects.
With the ever increasing complexity of this sector, we believe that the skill sets required to meet the characteristics are also changing. Our investment in continuous professional development and training keeps us at the forefront of design.
We are pleased to highlight specifically our experience in this field where we have successfully demonstrated our abilities to deliver systems to suit varying requirements and where we have successfully demonstrated our ability to apply ourselves to a diverse number of building types and usage.
Our experience, however, covers all types, sizes and varying complexities of projects, and demonstrates a proven track record.
In addition to individual project experience we also have a number of multi-building projects either located across a large site or across various sites.
- One the Elephant, London
- Battersea Power Station - Phases 1 & 2, London
- Trafalgar Place, London
- Athletes Village, London
- The Dumont, Albert Embankment, London
- Hungate, York
- One Waverton Street, Mayfair, London
- Upper Strand, Edinburgh
- Wauchope Square, Edinburgh
- Chelsea Bridge Wharf, London
- Neville House, London
- Hilton Development, Aberdeen
- Kepplestone Development, Aberdeen
- Frederick Street, Edinburgh
- Bannermill Development, Aberdeen
- Buchanan House, Glasgow
- Cloverfield Sheltered Housing, Aberdeen
- Residencies at John O'Groats
- Highland Council Social Housing
- Woolmanhill Student Accommodation, Aberdeen
- Hillhead Student Accommodation, Aberdeen
- Croythorn House, Edinburgh
- The Warren, London
- Coworth House, Berkshire
- The Triangle, Bury Rock, Manchester
- Kepplestone, Aberdeen
- Rubislaw, Aberdeen