TÜV SÜD Wallace Whittle has extensive experience in providing site utility master plans to maximize site flexibility at minimum cost. We are well versed with the operations of the national utility companies as well as the implementation of alternative strategies such as CHP, tri-gen, etc.
With the ever increasing complexity of this sector, we believe that the skill sets required to meet the characteristics are also changing. Our investment in continuous professional development and training keeps us at the forefront of design.
We are pleased to highlight specifically our experience in this field where we have successfully demonstrated our abilities to deliver systems to suit varying requirements and where we have successfully demonstrated our ability to apply ourselves to a diverse number of building types and usage.
Our experience, however, covers all types, sizes and varying complexities of projects, and demonstrates a proven track record.
In addition to individual project experience we also have a number of multi-building projects either located across a large site or across various sites.
- Collegelands, Glasgow
- Hamilton International Park
- Ravenscraig Redevelopment
- Bury Rock, Bury
- GlasgowFort Retail Development
- Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Phase 1-6, London
- The Warren, Building 10, Woolwich, London
- Strathclyde Business Park
- Forestmill, Clackmannanshire
- Stratford City, East London
- Marischal College, Aberdeen
- St. James Quarter, Edinburgh
- West Quay, Southampton
- Prime Four Business Park, Aberdeen
- ABZ Business Park, Aberdeen