Client: British Telecom
The Project involved the fitting out of a large prefabricated shed (120 x 60 metres). TÜV SÜD Wallace Whittle provided the engineering solutions required to provide a comfortable environment for almost 1,000 people, working in Tele-sales.
Our role included the design of the following Engineering Services.
- Structured Wiring and Information Technology Design.
- Flexible Power Distribution Systems below false floors.
- Low Glare Lighting (the main scheme won a lighting award)
- Medium and Low Voltage Distribution.
- Comfort Cooling utilising Displacement Techniques.
- Boilerhouse House and Heating Distribution
- Standby Power Generation.
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supplies).
- Gas Extinguishing Systems.