TÜV SÜD National Engineering Laboratory works with water utility companies across the world to provide them with measurement solutions and expertise. Our researchers and consultants help water companies to test and calibrate their equipment and meet their regulatory requirements. We can also help them to develop robust and innovative solutions to their flow measurement challenges and to use metering to manage their facilities effectively. We provide support in many critical areas, including:
- Flow meter calibration and testing.
- Leakage management through data validation and reconciliation.
- Dosing measurement for process treatment.
- Understanding installation effects on measurement.
- Equipment selection to enable real-time network performance measurements.
- Troubleshooting problems such as fouling, low flows and large diameter measurement.
Our modelling, auditing and design support services can identify the root causes of problems and provide experience-based solutions.