TÜV SÜD National Engineering Laboratory provides a comprehensive range of testing, calibration, consultancy and R&D services to meet the flow measurement challenges found in the mid-stream pipeline and fuel transportation sector.
Among the issues we can help with are:
- Ensuring accurate and consistent flow measurement during pipeline or ship-to-shore transfers.
- Financial allocations and general hydrocarbon accounting.
- Co-mingling of fluids and gases.
- Transporting heavy oils.
- Managing water within gas and oil production.
- Accuracy of tank measurements.
- Leakage within pipelines.
Our modelling, auditing and design support services can identify the root causes of problems and provide experience-based solutions.