Our PPDS Thermodynamic Properties Database and Calculation Suite allows users access to over 1,500 quality assured chemical compounds based on actual measured data. Its sophisticated calculation package has the flexibility to perform anything from quick and basic everyday calculations to more complex thermodynamic computations.
- Quality-assured physical property data based on validated measurements.
- A sophisticated thermodynamics calculation suite based on industry codes and established equations-of-state.
- Full traceability and measurement uncertainty values returned for all data and calculations.
- The ability to add additional user databanks of pure components and binary systems.
- Tailored to meet specific user needs with customised menus.
- Ability to integrate into other systems, including commercial software e.g. HYSYS and CFD.
- Fully supported by a team of established technical experts and scientists.