The Programme for our 17th Produced Water Workshop,scheduled for 11-12 June 2019 in Aberdeen, has been announced and booking is now open!
The two-day event will cover produced water issues within the industry today, and has a world-class programme, featuring presentations delivered by key industry experts from around the world.
- Regulation and Risk-based approach (RBA)
- Field operational experiences / New treatment technologies
- Chemical EORs and produced water handling
- Produced water re-injection
- Production chemicals and produced water treatment
- Produced water handling on an unmanned installation
- Oil in produced water measurement
- Use of online oil-in-water monitors for reporting
View the Technical Programme