World class safety training for the renewables industry.
TÜV SÜD PMSS are committed to raising the bar of the renewables industry health and safety performance and competence and as such provide high quality, relevant and flexible training products that can also be linked to our internationally renowned professional support services.
Our team of consultants and trainers are all world class industry renowned professionals, with direct hands-on experience working exclusively with renewable energy.
We possess unrivalled industry experience and utilise well-honed methodologies that work to match your project requirements, in the renewable energy market, onshore and offshore covering both accredited and bespoke courses.
TÜV SÜD PMSS offer first-class training facilities at all of our global offices. In addition, bespoke training sessions can also be arranged at client offices or project locations if required.
2015 Open Courses - book online
Managing Safely for Offshore Renewables (IOSH Approved)
Having successfully run the IOSH Managing Safely for Offshore Renewables course for 18 months now, we have reviewed the course and the great feedback that we have received and have satisfied ourselves (and IOSH) that our course can actually be completed in just 3 days instead of 4.
Our new 3 day intensive programme delivers the same excellent course to our recognised high standard, whilst minimising ‘down time’ for your busy and valuable people.
Designed specifically for the offshore renewables industry and endorsed by The Crown Estate.
An internationally recognised training standard, providing managers and supervisors with the essential tools for competently and safely leading teams within offshore wind, wave and tidal technologies.
Courses for Corporate Booking
- Managing Safely for Offshore Renewables (IOSH Approved)
- CDM Overview: Applying CDM to Renewable Energy Projects
- Muddy Waters: Clarifying Legal Duties for a UK Based Project in the Offshore Marine Environment
- CDM in Renewable Energy: What CDM Means to the Client
- Manual Handling: Managing the Risks, Having the Skills
- CDM in Renewable Energy: What CDM Means to the Designer
- Confined Spaces: Managing the Risks in a Renewable Energy Project
- CDM in Renewable Energy: What CDM Means to the Principal Contractor
- Developing your Onshore Wind Farm Emergency Response Plan
- Incident Investigation: Learning Lessons for PreventionDeveloping your Offshore Wind Farm Emergency Response Plan
- Safety Leadership – Getting the Culture you Deserve
- Crane Operations, Lifting & Slinging Awareness
- Delivering an Effective Induction: Capturing Hearts and Minds
- The Renewable Safety Passport: Basic Safety Competence Training
- Basic Electrical Safety Competence (for Non-Electrical Skilled Personnel)
- IOSH Directing Safely
- The Legal Labyrinth: A guide to Compliance with UK Health and Safety Law
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Understanding UK Electrical Safety Law
- IOSH Working Safely