Minimise risks in wind, solar, wave and tidal projects.
Investors and developers strive to minimise quality, health, safety and environmental (QHSE) risks of renewable energy projects while maximising their return on investment. These projects require a thorough, professional approach to safety in design as well as operations safety management, construction and quality assurance across the entire project lifecycle. Developers and contractors of renewable energy projects need expert third-party support to ensure that projects are executed in line with QHSE objectives.
What services does TÜV SÜD PMSS provide for renewable energy projects?
TÜV SÜD PMSS’s experts provide safety and quality management and support during all stages of the project lifecycle for onshore and offshore renewable energy technologies. We support developers and contractorsby either taking on a defined role as a construction safety manager or by being fully involved in all aspectsof the project.
Why are these services important for your business?
You can minimise project risks by verifying designs are compliant with local legislation, international standards and industry best practices. Assessment of health and safety competence will enable the selection of appropriate and competent designers, contractors and suppliers, secured on a firm contractual basis. Rigorous construction and operational QHSE auditing provides confidence that projects are executed in line with specified time, budgetary and QHSE objectives.
How can we help you?
TÜV SÜD PMSS’s experts are uniquely qualified to provide a wide range of professional QHSE services. Our interdisciplinary team possesses extensive experience from working with a diverse range of clients and contractors on renewable energy projects around the world.
Our QHSE services
- Corporate QHSE advice and support
We assess and evaluate specific QHSE risks posed to your organisation and its responsible individuals.
- Management systems
By developing, implementing and managing effective and compliant QHSE management systems, we help you ensure your organisation, operations and projects are effectively controlled and managed.
- Project QHSE, management and representation
TÜV SÜD PMSS supports your project from lease/license through development to construction and operation by providing bid/tender support, HSE project planning, development, design and site investigations.
- Competence and resource management
We apply our experience and knowledge to assess competence and select appropriate resources to help you go beyond minimum compliance.
- Suitability, selection and procurement
Our highly experienced marine consultants support you in procurement of operational requirements such as vessels and crew, emergency repairs of equipment, and the supply of vital essentials on board.
- Safety in design
TÜV SÜD PMSS assists in the execution of a project that incorporates safety in design and construction, in full compliance with local legislation and standards.
- Surveillance, auditing and inspection
We provide system and operational monitoring to ensure that your QHSE management is structured, fit-for-purpose and continues to improve standards.
- Training and skills
Our team of consultants and trainers provides industry- specific, relevant and flexible training solutions that cover both accredited and bespoke courses.
Your business benefits
- Form a competent in-house QHSE team - through our assessment and training of your staff to raise their competence for wind project management.
- Implement QHSE management processes - for all project parties including the project developer, turbine manufacturer and contractors.
- Ensure safety in design - by applying lessons learned from existing wind farm projects.
- Confidence in contracting - through safety considerations for the selection and contracting of supply chain from design through construction and operation.
- Benefit from an expert partnership - with our experienced, qualified management and coordination of health and safety in all project phases.