Manage the environmental aspects of your energy project.
Investors, owners and developers of wind, solar, wave and tidal projects as well as conventional power plants need to address environmental issues as early as possible in the project lifecycle. With the high level of environmental scrutiny applied to the power industry, these projects require in-depth environmental expertise to minimise the impact on the area’s stakeholders and wildlife. You can avoid project delays and legal obstacles while maximising return on investment by making use of licensing, consenting and environment services from the onset.
What services does TÜV SÜD PMSS provide for owners of energy projects?
TÜV SÜD PMSS delivers project management expertise and quality assurance support to your energy project throughout the asset lifecycle. Our experts support you in the role of technical reviewer or environmental manager, or by being fully involved in all aspects of the project. We provide specialist analysis for unique challenges relating to pre- and post-consenting, regulatory compliance and environmental management. Your international energy projects can also benefit from the bespoke, innovative and practical environmental management, planning and consenting services we provide.
Why are these services important for your business?
Professional environmental management services will minimise risk by ensuring that your designs are compliant with environmental regulations and in line with good environmental practices. Your business will be able to select the appropriate contractors and suppliers, and ensure that work scopes deliver the correct technical specifications for feasibility studies, environmental impact assessments and their supporting field surveys. In the post-consent stage, you can be confident of delivering rigorous and compliant project environmental management systems and associated plans to support regulatory construction and operation commitments.
How can we help you?
TÜV SÜD PMSS stands apart from mainstream environmental consultancies by working predominantly within the energy sector. This position allows us to deliver unrivalled specialist commercial and technical focus. Our experts have experience from a wide range of projects, enabling us to identify risks and appropriate mitigation measures early in the development process. We draw upon our long-standing relationships with regulators and proven processes in coordinating multi-stakeholder dialogue to avert emerging problems and find suitable solutions for existing issues.
Our licensing, consenting and environmental services
TÜV SÜD PMSS provides consents and strategicadvice as well as environmental management. Our services include:
- Environmental impact assessments (EIA)
- Habitat regulations assessment (HRA)
- Strategic environmental assessment (SEA)
- Cumulative and in-combination assessments
- Environmental permitting and monitoring
- Monitoring design
- Consent determination support and advice
- Environmental risk analysis
- Site feasibility
- Cable route feasibility
- Navigation and risk assessment
- Archaeology interpretation and assessment
- Stakeholder liaison and engagement
- Project environmental management planning
- Policy and spatial planning
- Corporate social responsibility and carbon management
- Survey procurement and management
- Research and development support
- Data management and geospatial informatics
- GIS support and training
- Project management
Your business benefits
- Safeguard your investment - with realistic assessment of project risk, delivery and performance for maximum predictability of returns on investment.
- Improve cost certainty - by using our integrated service approach to ensure comprehensive project assessment and identify areas for cost savings.
- Save time and improve performance - by outsourcing planning and construction to an expert partner that delivers single-source control.
- Benefit from one-stop solutions - with our tailored licensing, consenting and environmental services, from scoping services to environmental management systems to decommissioning permitting.