The successful management of any project relies on a project specific procurement and contracting strategy combined with accurate and timely commercial data to inform effective decision making processes. From project feasibility to final accounts, TÜV SÜD PMSS work in partnership with clients, and their designers and contractors to minimise project risk and maximise profitability.
TÜV SÜD PMSS has a team of experienced Chartered Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Consultants who can provide a full range of Commercial Management services tailored to our client's specific needs.
Within these services we offer the following:
- Initial feasibility studies and Cost Planning
- Budget estimating
- Value engineering including the consideration of alternative designs and construction methods
- Bill of Quantities and Schedules of Work
- Tender and Contract advice, preparation and administration
- Production of pricing document and tendering
- Change management
- Quantity Surveying
- Financial management including monthly valuations and reporting
- Programme monitoring
- Life Cycle Costing
- Final account settlement
- Dispute resolution and avoidance