Our requirements for both associates and staff can change rapidly and therefore if you would like to submit your CV for consideration against any future positions please submit your application through the menu on the left.
Typically we are interested in personnel who have experience of the nuclear industry either working in a consultancy or a technical capacity on a nuclear licensed site. You should hold an engineering, technical or scientific degree or equivalent training/experience and you will need to either hold or be willing to be put forward for security clearances. As a consultant you will need to be flexible with respect to travel within UK and potentially abroad.
TÜV SÜD Nuclear Technologies typically have vacancies for the following positions:
- Nuclear Safety Case Authors & Project Managers
- Nuclear Radioactive Waste Specialists
- Criticality/Shielding Consultants
- Decommissioning Strategists
- Project Controllers & Programme Management Specialists
- Engineers (Civil / Mechanical / Process / EC&I)